Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Well its too late to turn back now!

Welcome to the first installment of what is anticipated as my travel journal, capturing all the highs and lows of my trip to Rajasthan and surrounds. How arrogant I have become that I feel that my trip is not only worthy to be remembered in a personal journal, but should be read by every man women and child. (...gee the trip better live up to the hype.) I never thought I would see the day that I would have my own blog but here it is. Enjoy.

If you're reading this you are probably now aware that I am about to embark on the most crazy thing I've ever done to date. You're surely thinking that I'm over reacting, well quite possibly, but at this stage the anxiety is kicking in and I'm really getting shit scared.

Well at 1:15am tonight (29/12) I'll be on the tarmac heading to Bangkok, (via Phuket of course) and after a full day waiting around the departure lounge of BKK I'll be on my way to the epicenter of the world, Delhi.

No comments: